Saturday 30 August 2014

September is just around the corner!!!

Well, a couple more days till September is here!

In our house that means back to school for the little one - and this year back to school for me too! (though I start a week after my son). 

The last couple weeks I have been working on projects not yet on here... but I will post them soon (as I complete them).   - I've even been working on my hexies a bit again!
This coming week though hubby has taken some extra time off work, to spend time as a family before school starts - as then holiday season is right around the corner!!!!

Hope you are all ready for the coming change of season!

I will continue to update, weekly.... but don't be shocked if the pace slows down a bit - like I don't think I will be adding any more goals for the rest of the year lately - got two more quilt I want to start.... and one I hope to finish....  but other than that, hoping to finish some of these MANY projects I have on the go! (Like Downton Abbey, the whole cloth, and the top of Bella Verona!!!)

Have fun quilting! And feel free to comment any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment