Thursday 11 September 2014

Women of the Bible - Quick Update

Well,

After working on this quilt for 9 months now, I have finally settled on what I want to do with ALL these blocks. 
And due to that realization, I have come to terms with the fact that after the 53 blocks for the quilt are made, I still need to make 10 more... and cut out 80 background squares.

Yup, it's going to be a BIG quilt. Like fit on a queen bed big.  With sashing.  And triangles... cause, yup, I'm going to put it on point.  HAHA.  And no, I don't do anything easy. 

Hoping to get the top done this year.... and then quilt it when I get the chance, likely by hand. 

:) Excited I've finally figured out what to do with the growing pile of blocks however! Now to find the right background fabric...

No comments:

Post a Comment