Sunday 26 October 2014

Customer Memory Quilt...

This was special ordered, In memory of a special person.

The top, all done. :) 
 
 
Basted and marked for quilting.
She wanted it backed with a blanket, little did I know when I said yes, how much frustration and hair pulling this would cause me as I quilted it.
I used painters tape to do the marking, as I didn't want to risk ANY left over marks after quilting.... usually I use Frixion pens, or Crayola Washable Markers, but I just wasn't sure how either would react to the different materials and textures on this quilt - including silk ties!

Quilted.  Can't really see the lines, but it's all there!!
 
FINSIHED!!!

Backside, DONE.  Yes, I know the label is slightly crooked.  However after putting it on and ripping it off THREE times, I gave up.


No comments:

Post a Comment