Sunday 4 January 2015

Two by Two.

This is a commissioned quilt I did.  I don't have the exact measurements anymore.
And I was asked to take it up to, and include the machine part of the binding, but the gifter wanted to hand do the back part of the binding herself.
This was commissioned as a Christmas gift.

The quilting is done.  It was a different quilting pattern I did (and used well over two rolls of masking tape marking it), but it was fun, and I was happy with the overall effect... even if it was a pain in the rear end.  I will probably do it again!

Corner showing some quilting.
 
The very center of the quilt. showing quilting.
 
The back.
 
The finished product.   The binding is machined on, but not turned over, as I was to leave it at this point.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment