Saturday 19 April 2014

Apeil 14 - 18 UPDATE

Okay refresh, what I WANTED to get done:


1. Top half and border embroidered on Hook, Line and Sinker
2. Quilt At least left side of Downton.
3. Trace and colour month FOUR of Gingerbread Squared
4. Baste and quilt the most recent placemats!
5. Cut 2 weeks worth of Women of the Bible.
6 (if I am not ahead of the group) Read Rahab for WOB (I may be ahead though, so this may not need to be done at all....

I did get most of #1 done.  and #2.  I also basted the placemats. And was ahead of WOB, so didn't have to read anything.

However. Tuesday I ended up in the hospital... and needed to be transferred to a different one... and  have been quite un well.  Learned a very important lesson however, don't get dental work done without antibiotics with my heart condition..... very bad :(

On the mend now.  Doing handwork again, so next week should be better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment