Saturday 12 April 2014

April 7-11th goals UPDATE!

Was quite happy with the progress for the week.  The only thing I was disappointed in, was I didn't get any quilting done..... Next week I am going to try to plan less though, so hopefully I get some done!

1. Finish embroidery of Month 3 Gingerbread Squared.
Done...
2. Cut out up to week 16 of Women of the bible
I had to cut week 14, 15, 16.  And I did cut three weeks - just not those three.  ;)  I did week 15, 17 and 18 instead....

3. Read Miriam
DONE - though the study group online posted NOTHING about Miriam, so I may be a week ahead now... will find out on Monday.

4. Finish the March Placemat tops
I did this, but didn't take a quality picture....

5. work on Downton Abbey quilting
Yea, Not.

6. Write up the next directions for Women of the Bible.
I did this and posted them, but hard to really post a photo here...

7. Trace and colour Month 3 for Hook Line and Sinker
I got this done, and I even started stitching... but for now, here is a pic of the colouring being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment