Thursday 24 July 2014

Motivation.... GONE!

Well, it would appear my motivation for my Women of the Bible quilt has left this week.... and I still have SO much to do on it. :(  I have been playing around online with it abit - organizing, etc.  I now know exactly what patterns I have to print for paper-piecing, applique, etc.... ugh.

Last night I pulled out the UNFINISHED 2013 Stonehendge BOM.  (Got it in early 2013 all at once as a kit... can probably tell you exactly if I bothered to look).
Anyways, realized that I have the fabric still (the borders uncut!), and the 12 blocks and the 8000 little pieces that go everwhere.... but I've lost the directions - including how BIG to cut said borders.  Well.  That just makes life more fun.  Oh ya, and the little triangle pieces I have to include in the first border.... hmm.  Joys.
At least I got the rows done... and can sew the centre together before the challenging part begins.... little steps!
Hopefully by the time I wrangle this together the ink comes so I can get some major progress on this WOB quilt.  Please please please. 

And I have and immense urge to work on my Dear Jane... but feel I should finish quilting Downton first.... oh the list never ends ;)

But if you do look back on my goal updates, I am making SOME progress.
Summer HAS slowed me down, and well, September will as well, what with starting back at college, etc.  Like I said, it NEVER ends....

No comments:

Post a Comment