Friday 28 March 2014

March 25 - 28 - Goals Update

Okay, so Thursday I spent at a UFO sew in day for my guild.  And got less done than if I stayed home... lol.  Though I did start the hand part of the binding of one of the sibling quilts, so all was not lost.  Why did nothing get accomplished? Well, for starters I forgot my other sewing machine foot - so I only had the quarter inch one... which wasn't what I needed.  Also forgot my thread tree stand thingy, so my thread wouldn't go into the machine properly.  So I stopped, and did hand work....


So, goals for this week.
1. Finish embroidering month 2 Hook, Line and Sinker block.
DONE!!!  see....
changed the name of the lake, and some of the thread colours, but I am very happy with the end result!
 
2. Start Month 3 embroider of Gingerbread Squared
Done.  Not attaching a pic though until the block is completed....

3. Finish quilting the "sibling" quilts
Done. I do have a pic, with the binding even machined on, but not hand stitched (cause hand isn't done yet! But I can't find it... so please just believe me!

4. Cut up to (and including) week 26 of the Women of the Bible blocks.  - Um, not done.  At all. 

5. Post the tutorials for the latest 2 Women of the Bible blocks. - Not done.  At all.  Need to relocate my notes actually....

6. Bind the heart placemats
Done!!  See...



7. Finish the top of the fat 1/4 placemats I got the fabric.
Done, and more.  Got the top done the, then basted at the UFO day, and quilted when I got home - and bound... cause I am awesome...


BONUS:
Quilt current row of Downton Abby
Not done... at all...


Start the next month placemat kit
Done.  Got all the pieces cut out.  Got the birds bonded on... still need to bond the flowers... then applique stitch, finish piecing, etc.  Shouldn't take too long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment