Monday 3 March 2014

The next Two Weeks are CRAZY!!

So, out of the next 14 days, I only have 1 day where everyone is at work/school.   And that one day that everyone is gone, I am supposed to do the follow up to last weeks hospital visits - and get in my volunteer session for the week AT the school.

So, these two weeks again, are going to be Work In Progress WEEKS!  Then hopefully everything will get back to normal.

So, for this week.  March 3rd - 7th.  GOALS:
1. Piece 4 Women of the Bible Blocks
2. Trace and colour block 3 of Gingerbread Squared
3. Cut out 2 weeks of Women of the Bible blocks
4. Cut out the applique pieces of 4 placemants, and get iron and stitch the border pieces down.
5. Read the weeks readings for Leah

Other things to work on, the embroidery of Hook Line and Sinker, and hand quilting the Downton Abbey quilt!


I am going to include next weeks goals too... though I will wrap of this week on Friday (and maybe add to the goals, if I get lots done.....  haha. MAYBE).
March 10th - 14th GOALS:
1. Piece 2 Women of the Bible blocks
2.  Get the piecing and appliquing done of the 4 placemat tops.
3. Baste the two quilts for siblings
4. Write out the cutting directions for ANY two Women of the Bible quilt blocks.
5.  Read the weeks reading for Tamar (daughter in law of Judah)

And of course work on embroidery and hand quilting.

I also have goals for the month.... but I want to be able to expand them as the month goes on, if I get things done as planned!!

Well, off to get stuff done ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment