Friday 14 March 2014

March Break Work In Progress Update

My goals for this week were:

1. Work on embroidery - I did.  More than half way done the 2nd month for Hook, Line and Sinker.  Will post a photo when I actually finish it!!

2.  Piece two Women of the Bible blocks
Week 11 - Miriam

Week 13 - Deborah
 
 
I pieced week 13 differently than how I meant to - blame it on Mommy brain.  But I am still happy with it.  Will post the correct cutting directions though when I do them up tonight or today on the group.
 
3.  The 4 heart placemats pieced.  I did this (didn't take a picture with my camera though), and actually got them basted, and 2 of them quilted already.  I will post pictures when they are all done... though I plan on binding them at the UFO day my Guild is doing March 27th.... so may not be posted till then.  Also hoping my next placemat kit comes early next week, so I can actually finish 2 sets of placemats that day!
 
4.  "Twin Quilts" basted.  Done.  I plan on quilting them next week, so I can bind them on the UFO day as well.
 
5.  Write out cutting for 4 more WOB blocks.  Done.  Actually wrote out up to, and including week 26, so about 13 weeks done.... will start cutting them next week. Yay.
 
6.  Read Tamar.  Done. 
 
 
I honestly think I am going to continue with the weekly goals.  I am finding this keeps me focused all week - not just one day.  And that helps!!  Also keeps me updating on here regularly, which is also a good thing. :) Hope you enjoy all the pictures!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment