Friday 28 February 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday - the Week Long Edition RESULTS

Okay,
So due to appointments this week, I had made Work In Progress Wednesday last for the week.
Well, that got kinda messed up, as I spent half the week in the hospital. 
3 doctors think it's kidney stones.  1 doctor says kidney cancer.  Final verdict... well.  Wait till next week, if still in pain they will CT, to determine... but the ultrasound, blood work, etc only showed SOMETHING in the kidney.  Lovely. 
So, now I am home, trying to deal with the pain.  And I can tell you sewing at the machine and ironing is nearly impossible... so it's a bit messed up.

Anyways.  My goals were:

1. Get the curtains shortened for the kids. (4 total)
2. Get the pieces for the next set of placemat traced out for applique.
3. Finish 3 Women of the Bible blocks - and get the tutorials up.
4. Finish Block 2 embroidery for Gingerbread squared
BONUS - Hand quilt rest of left side of Downton Row.

I did the curtains - this morning actually.
I got the placemats traced, and ironed on.  Now to cut out the applique pieces, etc.
Didn't even touch Women of the Bible quilt.
Got the block done for Gingerbread Squared
And didn't touch Downton.
However, I did also manage to read the weeks readings for Women of the Bible....

Will also probably do this next week due to pain and stuff... and the following week is March Break....  then hopefully back to the regular programming ;)

In the mean time, here is a pic of Block 2!


Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment