Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sickies - and Work In Progress Wednesday!

Well, the flu hit our house, and ran over it like crazy for almost 2 weeks!!

In that time I have gotten VERY little done.

However I have started 2 new quilts.... that counts for something.... right?

So this year, I have 2 Block of the Months going, 2 Block of the weeks going.  And a "table runner of the month", which I have basically turned into "placemats of the month", as in our house we use placemats like crazy, but not so much tablerunners... may keep 1 or two as table runners, as Christmas I am always looking for one.  We'll see.

Anyways, now that everyone seems to be going back to work/school today, I think it's time to get motivated and get working on some of this stuff. 

Number one goal today, finish the spools quilt top.  Goal two would be to quilt at least 1, if not 2 of the placemats I have "almost" done.  As I don't think my head can yet handle the basting spray to spray baste the other 2 placemats.   Goal three would be to embroider another Hook Line and Sinker quilt block.    I'll be happy if I only get Goal 1 done, but would be super impressed if I got all three done.... or at least 3 started.... that would put me in great shape for the rest of the week.  Especially as I may keep the little one home from school on Friday!

Here is a picture of the block I hope to get embroidered today - all tinted and ready to go!!


As a side note, hoping to make Work In Progess Wednesday a regular thing here.... to keep everyone updated on various progress and to keep me on track a bit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment