Wednesday 19 February 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday - Results

ALL DONE!!!

Yay.  I aimed pretty small, I know.  But I got it done.  And now hopefully I can finish my book this evening... as it's taken me a while to get through it, and I have the next book all picked out.

So here are pictures.

Month one block done.  Tinted, embroidered, everything.  Quite proud of myself.  Took me longer than I planned, but I am happy with the result!

And I completely tinted the next block.... not just started.  But google won't let me upload it....

And yes, I finished this weeks reading on Rebeka.  :)

Now I can stop being productive today.... right?  Haha.  Not likely!

Oh, and my next placemat/tablerunner kit arrived (I'll be making placemats...not a tablerunner like planned).  Anyways, it's Valentines themed... but I will do it anyways, and have them for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment