Wednesday 12 February 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday - Goals

Okay, so I haven't been at my machine since last Wednesday - I've been busy hand embroidering.  I'd say I'm about 1/2 way done the first Gingerbread Squared block... which is definate progress, but each block is a lot more than I was thinking....and to think my goal is to have TWO of these blocks done by March 1.  Yikes.

Todays Goals:
1.  Iron the binding for the snowman placemats - to make it ready to go.
2.  Finish the next two Women of the Bible quilt blocks - Rachel and Leah (with pictures for tutorial).
3.  Put the binding on a minimum of 2 placemats, preferably all 4.
4.  Cut the rest of the white fabric for blocks for Gingerbread squared.
5.  Read up to this week for the Women of the Bible Quilt (this weeks readings, and I think I missed one of last week - read most but not all I believe).

And, if time permits, trace out the next Gingerbread Squared block, so it is at least ready for tinting....

Oh the fun.  Lots to do today.  Best get started I think.....

Pictures later if I actually accomplish anything worth taking pictures of!!

No comments:

Post a Comment