Monday 24 February 2014

Work In Progress Wednesday.... WAIT! Not quite!

Okay,

So this Wednesday I won't be around during the day, as I am at my kids school ALL Day. 

And seeing as I also have a bunch of committment Tuesday and Thursday, I am going to make all week eligable to get my "goals" done - and going to try and add a bit more....

1.  Get the curtains shortened for the kids. (4 total)
2.  Get the pieces for the next set of placemat traced out for applique.
3.  Finish 3 Women of the Bible blocks - and get the tutorials up.
4.  Finish Block 2 embroidery for Gingerbread squared

And, for "extra credit" finish hand quilting the left side of the row on Downton Abbey quilt - that hasn't been worked on this month due to embroidery :(.  So ya, extra points if I get to that too!!

I am counting till Friday night for this - so five days.  Which means 2 days, and 3 evenings to work on this.... lets see.  It is a fair chunk of work to be honest, so I'm hopeful.  But these are my goals.  As Friday night the kids are back.  Sunday I need the next block for Women of the Bible.  Saturday we all meet for the embroidery BOM's... so yep.  Time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment