Wednesday 19 February 2014

Work In Progress Wednesday - Goals

Okay, so today one of the kids is off work.... so may be doing things with her, so may not be as productive as normal.  Plus I'm not 100% well, so I don't really have it in me to sit at the machine or stand and iron - or stand at the cutting board and cut out a quilt.  I would still like to accomplish a few things before hubby gets home sometime after 9pm though.

1.  Finish the first Gingerbread Squared block.  I am about 1/2 way done the last blue, then I have a bit of silver, and done.... so want to get that finished.
2. Read up on Rebekah, which is this weeks Women of the Bible. 
3.  At least start crayoning the 2nd Gingerbread squared block.  I have less than 10 days to get it done, so I'm scrambling a bit (doesn't have to be done, but I want it done.  LOL).

I think these are all doable... and I'm also a little keen on sitting on the couch with a good novel or two.  So we'll see....

Update later on progress - and hopefully a couple pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment